The site specific performance Eco.Ri.Su.Mo has been created for the MUBA, the Children’s Museum of the City of Milan, more particularly for the spaces of REMIDA Milano permanent center: a cultural project of sustainability, creativity and research on corporate waste materials, born in Reggio Emilia and today widespread in 15 centers around the world, including MUBA.
The performance is focused on ecology, as also suggested by the Italian keywords merged into the title: Ecology, Recycle, Sound, Movement.
Plastic bottles, vases, caps, tubes, containers become alive thank to the dancers’ movement, creating imaginaries, movements and spatial relationships and investigate the hard relation between humans and nature.
The Company focused its creative process on the sounds emerging from plastic objects, paper, glass and metal. In fact, the performance excludes the use of recorded music, creating an ever-changing choreography in which movement blends with the sound created by the performers themselves
The performance is open to everybody, but dedicated to children in particular, whose innocent curiosity integrates perfectly with the images, sounds and narrations created by the dancers.
- TeatriOnline.com – January 4th, 2022
- NotediDanzaOnAir.com – January 5th, 2022
- Danseur.it – January 12th, 2022
- MilanoTeatri.it – January 17th, 2022
- MilanoEvents.it – January 18th, 2022
- Danza&Danza.com – January 18th, 2022
- RadioInBlu.it – January 19th, 2022
- ViviMilano – January 19th, 2022
- TuttoMilano – la Repubblica – January 20th, 2022
- DanzApp.it – January 21st, 2022
- Corriere della Sera – January 21st, 2022
- La Repubblica – January 21st, 2022
DURATION 15” for 4 DANCERS
Chiara Borghini, Enrico Luly,
Francesca Lastella, Giovanni Careccia
January 21st, 2022 @ MUBA – Milan